- See Dubai's famous sights like the Burj Al-Arab hotel near Jumeirah Beach
- Admire the white marble dome and minarets of beautiful Jumeirah Mosque
- Learn about the city while visiting Dubai Museum in the city's old quarter
- See Dubai from the water on a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Discover the spice market and Gold Souk in Deira with a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels.
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
>> Departure time : - As per guest selection
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
As you travel, view Dubai’s futuristic buildings and hear how it transformed from a sleepy fishing village into today’s cosmopolitan city after the oil boom of the 1950s.
Drive to Jumeirah Beach and take photos of the Burj Al-Arab hotel, rising like a sail from just off the shore. Hear how the hotel is one of the world’s highest at 1,053 feet (321 meters) tall.
Travel into Jumeirah, one of Dubai's most upscale residential neighborhoods. View the exclusive villas and Jumeirah Mosque, and continue to the old district near Dubai Creek.
Stroll down the narrow lanes past courtyards and traditional mud-brick houses. View the wind towers of the homes as your guide explains how they were designed to maximize the cool breezes.
Next, visit the Dubai Museum, set inside Dubai’s oldest building: the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. Explore the displays and models that chart the city’s history, and then ride an abra across Dubai Creek to Deira.
Delve into the Spice Souk to discover the stalls selling perfumed spices, herbs and nuts, and finish your retail sorties at the maze-like Gold Souk.
Browse the stores for bright gold, silver and jewelry and afterward, finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Infant seats available
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Please note, the tour duration subject to change depending on traffic.The stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Dubai City Tour.