Explore our promoted experiences
- Try old Dubai’s kaleidoscope of Middle East cuisine on a half-day food tour
- Guided tour of five Middle Eastern food spots for good culinary mix
- Full, personalized tour: small group, with tastings that amount to dinner
Departure & Return
We meet at the bicycle stands outside Al Rigga Metro Exit 2 and Diva Gents Salon on Rigga Road. We start on time! Once the trail begins, our guide won't be reachable by phone. Should you miss the group, we'd request you to arrive at Qwaider Al Nabulsi on Murraggabat road.
Our ending point is a short walk from the original starting point and from the Al Rigga metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements or serious food allergies at the time of booking or at least 48 hours in advance of the tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved approximately 2km with stops
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not suitable for those with serious food allergies including gluten, nuts and dairy
- All food is ordered in advance and we may be unable to provide substitutions in case of allergies/restrictions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do message us after booking if you have any dietary restrictions/allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frying Pan Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff