- 3-day train and coach trip from Dublin to Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry, and Dingle Peninsula
- Travel through Ireland's scenic countryside
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone
- Free time to shop and have lunch in Blarney village
- Short city tour of Cork
- Moving Queenstown Story Heritage Center in Cobh
- Scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Dingle Peninsula scenery
- B&B accommodation in Killarney including full Irish breakfast
- Hosted train travel, information pack and friendly, professional tour guide
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area of the station with your travel pack. They will be wearing bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip rail transport, plus two nights’ comfortable B&B accommodation in Killarney, including a full Irish breakfast. Also included are two full-day Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula coach tours, and coach trips to Cobh and Blarney Castle, all with a qualified driver-guide, plus a tour of Cork city. Evenings are free for you to spend as you wish.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability).
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands