6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit some of Ireland’s most popular attractions during this 6-day tour from Dublin. Choose from three different lodging options, and have your accommodations and transport taken care of for five nights and six days. Pass the Peace Wall in Belfast, visit Giant’s Causeway, and kiss the Blarney Stone in Cork. Travel along the Ring of Kerry, and see the Cliffs of Moher, and the Dark Hedges, made famous by 'Game of Thrones.'
- See all Ireland's top sights such as Giant's Causeway, historic Derry, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, the Ring of Kerry, and Blarney Castle
- Travel through the Emerald Isle and enjoy a comprehensive introduction to the country
- 6-day trip including accommodation and breakfast
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point in Dublin
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Rather than just focusing on north or south, this 6-day tour covers Ireland in its entirety.
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation (Belfast, Letterkenny Co.Donegal, Galway, Dingle Peninsula, Killarney)
Live commentary on board
Fun Professional Guide
Cliffs of Moher
USB Charging Points at every seat
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Belfast, Black Cab Tour *OPTIONAL, organised and paid to driver/guide*
Killarney, Horse and Carraige Ride or Horse Riding through Killarney National Park *OPTIONAL, organised and paid to driver/guide*
Departure & Return
5 Beresford Pl, Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not accessible by wheelchair, but we do store folding chairs and motor scooters for travelers with physical restrictions or limitations in walking or standing, and for those with minor ailments or disabilities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day All Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day All Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day All Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day All Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have enough budget then get economy, at least you can have good sleep in night." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day All Ireland Tour from Dublin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
GAA Museum Tours & TicketsMalahide Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Tower & Museum Tours & TicketsGPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Ireland Tours & TicketsJameson Distillery Bow St. Tours & TicketsChester Beatty Library Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History Tours & TicketsKildare Village Tours & TicketsDublin General Post Office (GPO) Tours & TicketsGlasnevin Cemetery Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Anne’s Park Tours & TicketsMolly Malone Statue Tours & TicketsWicklow Way Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Centre Tours & TicketsKilmainham Gaol Tours & TicketsSkerries Mills Tours & TicketsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) Tours & TicketsTrim Castle Tours & TicketsSt. Michan's Church Tours & Tickets