Are you interested in?
180 Tours & Activities
118 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
9 Tours & Activities
5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Safety helmet and high visibility vest
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 33 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, D02 XK09, Ireland
2: Barista Angel, The Anchorage, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsGreenAer - Ireland's Electric Bike Specialists, 12a Magennis Pl, Pearse St, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must have a reasonable level of fitness and be comfortable cycling a bike in an urban environment
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MYBIKEORHIKE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric Bike Tour Along The Historic Waterways Of Dublin?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric Bike Tour Along The Historic Waterways Of Dublin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Electric Bike Tour Along The Historic Waterways Of Dublin?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric Bike Tour Along The Historic Waterways Of Dublin?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 170175P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDublinMountain Bike Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastMountain Bike Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickMountain Bike Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Dublin Custom HouseSt. Audoen's ChurchFamine MemorialThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Wicklow MountainsSEA LIFE® BrayKildare VillageNational Gallery of IrelandJames Joyce CentreDublin General Post Office (GPO)Dublin Phoenix ParkDublin O’Connell StreetGiant's CausewayTayto ParkCastletown HouseSt. Anne’s ParkO’Connell BridgeGAA MuseumAvoca