- Book of Kells and Dublin Castle exterior tour
- Enjoy early access to Trinity College Library and see the Book of Kells without the crowds
- Learn about the artistry, meaning, and symbolism of this revered illuminated manuscript from an expert guide
- Tour the grounds of Dublin Castle, hearing fascinating stories of its years as a prison, military fortress, and the seat of English Administration in Ireland
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs from: The Main Front Gate at Trinity College, College Green, Dublin 2. Meet your guide between the iron railings and the large wooden doors.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff