Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cover more ground in less time with a hassle-free bike rental
- Pick up maps and get tips on suitable routes
- Cruise past the historic buildings, such as Magazine Fort and Ashtown Castle
- Hassle-free bike pickup and drop-off at park entrance
Departure & Return
Located in the green Gate Keepers Hut (on the left) at the main entrance to the Phoenix Park when coming from Dublin City Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise as to what time you will be arriving to collect your bikes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The same pricing applies to all visitors (Students, Kids, elderly)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phoenix Park Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.