1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Maximize a short stay in Dublin with easy and efficient hop-on hop-off bus transport and fast-track access to the Guinness Storehouse. See as much of the city as possible, and get familiar with key sights as you listen to live commentary on board the open-top bus, then avoid lines at one of the capital’s most popular, and therefore busy, attractions.
- Bypass lengthy lines at the Guinness Storehouse
- Sip a pint of Guinness in the 7th-floor Gravity Bar
- Travel between top sights with ease
- Live onboard commentary provides insights on Dublin
Saved to wishlist!
Fast-Track Entry ticket to the Guinness Storehouse
Unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off bus ticket for -24, -48 or - 72 hours
Live commentary on-board
Recorded commentary available in 8 languages
Free guided walking tour included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours Dublin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Guinness tour was great and the bus was very good but the bus driver did not give us the tickets for the Guinness tour, we had to purchase tour tickets for E44 or $50.70, WATCH OUT!!!!!" See review
Product code: 76386P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursPub ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinHop on Hop Off - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastPub Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHop on Hop Off - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickPub Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHop on Hop Off - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin O’Connell StreetKilmainham GaolNewbridge House and FarmAvocaJeanie Johnston Tall ShipNational Gallery of IrelandWicklow MountainsIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Jameson Distillery Bow St.Malahide Castle and GardensTayto ParkEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Kells Monastic SiteJames Joyce Tower & MuseumWicklow WayDublin General Post Office (GPO)St. Stephen's GreenThe Book of KellsSt. Anne’s Park