Don’t worry—here are some similar options
12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Admissions to distilleries with tastings
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whiskey Island - Premium Tours & Tastings
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail through Ireland's Ancient East?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail through Ireland's Ancient East?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail through Ireland's Ancient East?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail through Ireland's Ancient East?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Luxury Whiskey Trail through Ireland's Ancient East
12 to 13 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Glasnevin Cemetery Museum Tours & TicketsTayto Park Tours & TicketsDublin Cruise Port Tours & TicketsChrist Church Cathedral Tours & TicketsO’Connell Bridge Tours & TicketsTrim Castle Tours & TicketsDublin City Hall Tours & TicketsJeanie Johnston Tall Ship Tours & TicketsCastletown House Tours & TicketsGPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC) Tours & TicketsGlendalough Tours & TicketsDublin Zoo Tours & TicketsAvoca Tours & TicketsDublin City Gallery the Hugh Lane Tours & TicketsDalkey Castle & Heritage Centre Tours & TicketsSt. Anne’s Park Tours & TicketsLittle Museum of Dublin Tours & TicketsSt. Audoen's Church Tours & TicketsDublinia Tours & Tickets