Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
6 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Düsseldorf
0 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dusseldorf is renowned for its electric nightlife and the Altstadt has so many bars, pubs and clubs that it’s nicknamed the ‘longest bar in the world’. This evening walking tour offers a fun and safe way to explore the city after dark, with a local guide to escort you to some of the city’s coolest bars and pubs, and welcome shots included at each different venue.
- Explore Dusseldorf’s atmospheric Altstadt district
- Visit a selection of different pubs, bars, or nightclubs
- Entrance fees and welcome shots included
- Local guide: receive recommendations on the best bars and nightclubs
Saved to wishlist!
Shots at each venue
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointNeustraße 14, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please make sure, that nobody has been drunken when we start at the meeting point. Otherwise we are not allowed to enter the locations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pub Crawl Dusseldorf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31209P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifePub ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingDüsseldorfNightlife - Rhine RiverPub Tours - Rhine RiverWalking Tours - Rhine RiverBeer & Brewery Tours - Rhine RiverHalf-day Tours - Rhine RiverCategory