Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
30 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Düsseldorf
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Dusseldorf on foot during this short, guided, private walking tour of the city that is totally customizable. Let your guide set a route that meanders through Old Town, along the Rhine Promenade, to Saint Lambertus church and more, or work together to plan a personalized itinerary and route based on your interest in history, WWII, King Wilhelm IV, and architecture.
- Learn about Dusseldorf and let your guide lead the way
- Customized your tour itinerary to suit your interests and sightseeing list
- See modern and old-world neighborhoods of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointAltstadt, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Return DetailsDüsseldorf, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Activity Level: Easy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88037P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDüsseldorfPub Tours - Rhine RiverWalking Tours - Rhine RiverCategory