2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive introduction to the varied delights of Düsseldorf, from its cobbled Old Town (Altstadt) to its cutting-edge contemporary art scene, on this private walking tour. Explore key sights, such as the Rhine Tower and St. Lambertus Cathedral, at a pace that suits you. The itinerary and timings are flexible, making this an ideal option for travelers who are short on time.
- See top sights, such as the Schlossturm and King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Browse the contemporary art of the Kunsthalle—entrance at your expense
- A guide knows the most efficient routes between Düsseldorf’s top sights
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Hofgartenstraße, Düsseldorf, Germany
Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
Stromstraße 20, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dusseldorf Walking tour
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDüsseldorfCity Tours - Rhine RiverWalking Tours - Rhine RiverHistorical Tours - Rhine RiverCategory