2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive introduction to the varied delights of Düsseldorf, from its cobbled Old Town (Altstadt) to its cutting-edge contemporary art scene, on this private walking tour. Explore key sights, such as the Rhine Tower and St. Lambertus Cathedral, at a pace that suits you. The itinerary and timings are flexible, making this an ideal option for travelers who are short on time.
- See top sights, such as the Schlossturm and King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Browse the contemporary art of the Kunsthalle—entrance at your expense
- A guide knows the most efficient routes between Düsseldorf’s top sights
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Hofgartenstraße, Düsseldorf, Germany
Stromstraße 20, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDüsseldorfCity Tours - Rhine RiverWalking Tours - Rhine RiverHistorical Tours - Rhine RiverCategory