3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enhance your experience of Scotland’s spectacular Highlands on a 3-day trip to the Isle of Skye from Edinburgh. Alongside a professional guide, immerse yourself in the windswept landscapes and local legends of the Scottish Highlands as you visit the county of Dunkeld, famed for its association with Shakespeare’s ‘Macbeth’, and Loch Ness, home to the mythical Loch Ness monster. Discover the atmospheric castle ruins and dramatic coastlines of the Isle of Skye and experience traditional Scottish hospitality during two overnight stays in shared accommodation.
- 3-day tour of the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye from Edinburgh
- Visit the legendary Loch Ness, home to the mythical Loch Ness Monster
- Marvel at dramatic scenery shrouded in legend and history
- See the dramatic coastlines and windswept landscapes of the Isle of Skye
- Enjoy two overnight stays in shared accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights dorm- shared accommodation
Live commentary on board
Local Scottish guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Attraction entry fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- If special assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility concerns
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY HAGGiS Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Budget Backpacker Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Budget Backpacker Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Budget Backpacker Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Budget Backpacker Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Budget Backpacker Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsAudio Guides - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
John Knox House Tours & TicketsThe Canongate Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsScotch Whisky Experience Tours & TicketsGeorgian House Tours & TicketsScottish Parliament Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsGreyfriars Kirk Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Old Town Tours & TicketsCamera Obscura and World of Illusions Tours & TicketsOcean Terminal Tours & TicketsRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle) Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Zoo Tours & TicketsScottish National Portrait Gallery Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & TicketsFalkland Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Cruise Port at Leith Tours & TicketsHopetoun House Tours & TicketsGladstone’s Land Tours & Tickets