- Guided walking tour of Edinburgh
- Follow a guide along Edinburgh’s famous Royal Mile
- Learn of the famous writers, poets, and inventors who have lived and worked in Edinburgh
- Visit landmarks such as St. Giles’ Cathedral and the Scottish National Gallery
- Photograph the city at your leisure on route
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you outside the central entrance of the Usher Hall (there are 3 entrances and he will be outside the middle one).
The ending point is at the National gallery of Scotland, just off Princes Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 are free
- Children 12-16 pay 75%
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edinburgh Guided Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's really more convenient to have a walking tour in small groups like we had - you are always in contact with the guide, can hear and catch the very single word!" See review
- "I highly recommend this tour and it is limited to 10 people, so you will be able to keep up and hear everything!" See review
- "Highly recommended for a broad based understanding of this city." See review