Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Edinburgh's natural landscapes on a bike tour
- An ideal choice for active travelers
- Go easy on your legs by opting for an electric bike
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years
- Minimum age is 12 years for manual bike and 16 years for e-bike
- Wear comfortable casual/leisure clothing and footwear. Dress appropriately according to weather conditions
- Physical activity featuring two short/medium climbs uphill which can walked if necessary. Pedal assist bikes available to help uphill and for a more relaxed experience. Recommended for leisure cyclists with moderate fitness.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All cyclists heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must be comfortable riding a bicycle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tartan Bicycle Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff