- Tour of the Blair Street underground vaults in Edinburgh
- Ideal for those intrigued by the paranormal, this spooky tour is sure to scare
- Listen to gruesome tales of torture, murder, and body snatching
- No manufactured frights, ensuring everything you experience is genuine
- Exclusive access to the vaults on this tour
Departure & Return
Mercat Cross, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RF. Look for the 8 sided monument with white Unicorn on top. You will find a member of our visitor services team waiting here to check you in. They will be dressed in black, holding an iPad, wearing an orange lanyard & holding a black & orange umbrella.
Mercat Tours, 28 Blair Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1QR. This tour ends after a visit to our Blair Street Underground Vaults.
What To Expect
After the spooky scene has been established, descend to the vaults beneath Blair Street and feel a morbid chill permeate the air. Tentatively wander through darkened passages and hear gruesome tales of torture, murder, and body snatching.
Ghost stories galore, you are sensitive to a cold breath on the back of your neck and the flicker of a candle in the distance. Return to daylight and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that we cannot accept babies or children under the age of 5 on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tours are guaranteed all year round, so please dress for the weather, with comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mercat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Ghostly Underground Vaults Tour in Edinburgh with Private Option.
- "It was great, tour guide really good fun , stories were grizzly, well worth doing , even if it's raining go for it , under cover or under ground" See review