- Full-day tour of the Scottish Highlands, from Edinburgh
- Explore the spectacular and scenic Scottish Highlands via comfortable coach
- A short visit to the town of Callander and Loch Ness cruise
- Try and snap a picture of the Loch Ness monster herself, 'Nessie'
- Enjoy a brief visit to the scenic burgh of Pitlochry
Departure & Return
Please plan your journey in advance, allowing time for city traffic, and arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in. All tours depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers. Deacon's House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to travel is 7 years old. Photo ID, such as a passport, may be required. Children (8-17) must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are opportunities to take short nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- This tour in an air-conditioned mini-coach, hosted by a local Scottish guide, rated 5-stars by the official Scottish Tourist Board
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers in order to operate.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hairy Coo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a long day but really worth it and also had just the right amount of stops in between all the driving so you didn't feel too cooped up in the bus." See review
- "Weather cool to cold but good for time of year." See review
- "Highly recommended for those wanted to experience the Scottish highlands and don’t have too much time for it!" See review