- 1-day tour to Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle from Edinburgh
- Cross the UNESCO–listed Forth Bridge for fine views
- Visit the Abbey Kirk — where Robert the Bruce lies buried — with a guide
- Learn of the Battle of Bannockburn and see where the fighting took place
- Discover famous landmarks such as Stirling Castle, the Wallace Monument and Rosslyn Chapel
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline Abbey and Stirling Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh.