Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Loch Lomond, The Kelpies, and Stirling Castle from Edinburgh
- Scenic drive past villages, lochs, and mountain vistas with an optional nature walk led by a guide
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Travel by a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
What To Expect
Stop at the Kelpies monument for an up-close look at the 30-meter high horse heads. The sculptures stand as a testament to the horsepower that drove the industrial development of central Scotland.
Afterward, take a back road to Loch Lomond, traveling through the protected lands of Scotland’s first national park: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Follow a scenic route along the 22-mile-long (35-km) loch’s eastern shore, which is dominated by the oft-climbed Ben Lomond.
Then travel to where the Lowlands meet the Highlands, into the Trossachs or ‘The Highlands in Miniature’. Take in a stunning landscape of steep mountains, shimmering lochs, and thick forests on a nature walk with your guide.
Break for lunch (own expense) in the village of Aberfoyle, located within the National Park, before continuing to the city of Stirling, where you can visit one of Scotland’s most magnificent castles. Opt to take an interior tour independently (own expense) to learn about the castle's history.
Your small-group day trip concludes with the return drive to Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure
- Stirling Castle – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff