- Comprehensive Highlands tour from Edinburgh: See more in less time
- Skip the hassle of navigating bus and train timetables
- See all of the most important sites, including Glencoe and Loch Ness
- Learn all about Scottish culture and history from your guide
Departure & Return
* 190 High Street. Please look for our guide at the top of the Old Fishmarket Close, between Burgers&Beers and @pizza restaurant. * Please arrive 15 minutes before the departure time. We cannot wait for you if you're late.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY LochNessBus.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms