Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of the West Highlands’ lochs and castles from Edinburgh
- Visit Stirling Castle, Loch Awe, and Kilchurn Castle
- Travel deep into the Scottish Highlands, home to the mighty Arrochar Alps
- Admire the tranquil lakes and soaking peaks of the Highlands in Glen Ogle
Departure & Return
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE From outside the Ensign Ewart Pub
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We got totally lost and had to get a taxi, which was a sad and expensive way to end the day." See review
- "This was a great way to see the Highlands if you don't want to be on the bus for 12 hours." See review
- "Yes, there are a lot of stairs in the castle, but even with bad knees, I was able to enjoy the tours - but I balked at the spiral stair up to the top of Doune Castle!" See review