- Relax on board the fast ferry to the Bahamas and enjoy on board amenities including a deck, snack bar, and duty free shop
- Enjoy free time to spend at your leisure on Grand Bahama Island
- Have a choice of cafes, restaurants, casinos and shops to check out near the beach
- Includes pickup and drop off between your Miami hotel and the ferry dock
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Freeport, find transportation (like the beach shuttle or taxi) to the beach, located about four miles from the port. Soak up the Bahamian sun on the white-sand beaches, rent a Jet Ski, or go swimming with the pigs at Crystal Beach, just to name a few options.
Then visit the neighboring Port Lucaya Marketplace, a vibrant, open-air shopping hub overlooking the waterfront. See one of the largest straw markets in the Bahamas, plus duty-free and handcrafted items galore. Also, don't miss Retail Street for jewelry and souvenirs.
Hungry? Savor the local flavors at any of the island’s cafes or restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
Afterwards, return to the ferry for the voyage back to Florida and a Miami-area hotel drop-off.
Notice: Please provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers and expiration dates and dates of birth. Reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. You must provide the following at the time of booking: hotel location, all traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers, dates of birth and expiration date of passports
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Activities on the Island are not included
- All passengers must have a paid ticket regardless of age
- Certain citizens from non-EU & non-US/Canadian countries might require Bahamian visa, please check with your local Bahamian embassy or online at http://www.bahamas.gov.bs/wps/wcm/connect/bf838397-2677-410e-9987-87fa188e4966/Visa+Requirements+for+Visitors+Travelling+to+The+Bahamas1.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
- Longer than expected wait times at Bahamas & US Immigration entry points are possible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 499 travelers
- OPERATED BY US2U
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Miami/Fort Lauderdale: Freeport Bahamas Ferry Day Trip .