6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind way to discover the Bahamas’ aquatic wildlife on this private, half-day snorkeling trip. Meet your guide at your preferred destination, hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle, and head to the waterfront: you’ll snorkel past coral reefs and can look out for sea turtles, fish, and more. Then, round out the day with a trip to a local’s home, where you can sip bush tea and learn about Bahamian culture and traditions.
- Enjoy a relaxed, personal experience when you book a private tour
- Swim and snorkel with coral reefs, sea turtles, and other marine life
- This two-in-one tour also includes a cultural stop at a local’s home
- Round-trip transit via air-conditioned vehicle makes getting around easy
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Will meet you at the previously arranged and agreed upon point of pick up, with a handheld sign depicting your names, wearing my company uniform.
- Grand Bahama Intl Airport, Freeport Grand Bahama Island
- Freeport Harbour - Bahamas Marker, The Bahamas
6/16/2020 - 12/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Grand Bahama Island
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFreeportShore Excursions - Grand Bahama IslandPorts of Call Tours - Grand Bahama IslandSnorkeling - Grand Bahama IslandShore Excursions - West Palm BeachPorts of Call Tours - West Palm BeachSnorkeling - West Palm BeachShore Excursions - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonSnorkeling - Boca RatonCategory