- Explore the best sights near Mt. Fuji on this private, customizable, day trip
- Pick among sights like the Mt. Fuji Viewdeck or Aokigahara Forest
- Choose an alternative itinerary featuring Kawaguchi Lake and Oishi Park
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese lunch (own expense)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please come to Kawaguchiko station near Mt.Fuji. *Train/Bus; about 2 hours, 1,750 yen. *We recommend to reserve tickets for both ways especially when you use bus.
What To Expect
Head to Mt. Kachikachi Ropeway for a 1.5-hour visit, or enjoy the views of Japan’s most famous mountain at the Mt. Fuji Viewdeck. You might even head to the idyllic Aokigahara Forest, where you can check out the interior of a 1,100-year-old ice cave (3 hours), or stop by a sake brewery, where you can take a closer look at the process of producing this Japanese-style spirit from pure melted water from Mt. Fuji. At some point you’ll also stop for a traditional Japanese lunch (own expense, 1-hour).
An alternative itinerary offers some additional opportunities. On this second private tour schedule you’ll get to choose among attractions like Kawaguchi Lake, Oishi Park (1.5 hours), or Kuroda Itchiku Kimono Museum (1 hour). There’s also Arakura Sengen Shrine, home to Chureito pagoda (2.5 hours). Whatever option you choose, you’ll be dropped off back at Kawaguchiko Station in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms