5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-1 Asano, Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 802-0001, Japan
JR Kokura Station 3rd Floor Exit
1 Chome-6 Nishikaigan, Moji Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 801-0841, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Be sure to take a camera as you will be visiting many photogenic western style architectures
- "Sankiro" is closed on Mondays. Please note other spots maybe changed if temporarily closed.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Harbor Town of 100 years ago! Enjoy a Stroll in Mojiko.?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Harbor Town of 100 years ago! Enjoy a Stroll in Mojiko.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Harbor Town of 100 years ago! Enjoy a Stroll in Mojiko.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Harbor Town of 100 years ago! Enjoy a Stroll in Mojiko.
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureArchitecture Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaHalf-day Tours - FukuokaArchitecture Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Osaka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory