7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
car, fuel fee, insurance(in our bus), taxes, chips, toll fees, parking fees, child seat
lunch, dinner, entrance fees, Wi-Fi fee, meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At your hotel or airport or station at Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Airport, 778-1 Shimo Usui, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka Fukuoka Prefecture
- Kitakyushu Airport, 6 Kuko Kitamachi, Kokura Minami-ku, Kitakyushu 800-0306 Fukuoka Prefecture
- 博多埠頭タクシー乗り場, 13 Chikkohonmachi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0021, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY private charter bus "Leed One" at Fukuoka, Japan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall & Nagasaki from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (7h)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall & Nagasaki from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (7h)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall & Nagasaki from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (7h)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall & Nagasaki from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (7h)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureBus Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureBus Tours - Osaka PrefectureFull-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory