3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
One way pick up transfer from door to door to start the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can provide transfer to all accommodations in Fukuoka City with telephone number starting with '92' (eg: 92-xxx-xxxx) only. We will advise actual pick up time and meeting point in Departure Notice. Departure Notice will be faxed one day before service date to your hotel's front desk by 1700hrs (5.00 pm). For non-hotel guest in Fukuoka City, Departure Notice will be sent one day before service date to your email address by 1700 hrs (5:00 pm).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daisuki Fukuoka Small-Group Half-Day Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Daisuki Fukuoka Small-Group Half-Day Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daisuki Fukuoka Small-Group Half-Day Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daisuki Fukuoka Small-Group Half-Day Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Daisuki Fukuoka Small-Group Half-Day Sightseeing City Tour
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFukuokaRail Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureBus Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureCity Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureRail Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiCity Tours - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiHalf-day Tours - NagasakiRail Tours - BusanBus Tours - BusanCity Tours - BusanWalking Tours - BusanHalf-day Tours - BusanCategory