4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hakata Doll Painting Fee
Departure & Return
中央街-1-1 博多駅 Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan
Information Center in Concourse in Hakata Station
10 Kamikawabatamachi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0026, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S.Kyushu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hakata Temples & Doll Painting Experience Walking Tour with Professional Guide
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFukuokaArchaeology Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureArchaeology Tours - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiHalf-day Tours - NagasakiArchaeology Tours - BusanWalking Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanHalf-day Tours - BusanCategory