Departure & Return
JR Hakata Station in front of the Central Exit *Meeting Point is not Shinkansen Central Gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot
- A spot "Ainoshima Tsumiishizukagun" does not allow a wheelchair user to entry due to its safety reason. If you are with a wheelchair user, the tour route would be changed.
- If the boat to Ainoshima is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day of your tour, we will make drastic changes to the tour plan.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - An Island Heaven of Cats. More Cats than Humans in Ainoshima.