- Full-day Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Visit Discovery Points including Black Head and Fanore Strand along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Spot dolphins and admire views of the Cliffs on an Aran Islands cruise
- Visit Inisheer, the smallest of the Aran Islands
- Hike along the Cliffs of Moher, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and round-trip transport from Galway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Bus will be waiting outside the entrance to Kinlay Hostel, Merchants Road, Galway. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Island visit part of the tour is weather dependant.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher & Cliff Cruise tour from Galway. Guided. Full day.