Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admire the Wild Atlantic Way shoreline and Inishbofin island from the saddle
- Go with a guide who knows the best horse-friendly trails in the area
- Walk, trot, or gallop across the sands according to your preference
- Avoid crowds by exploring quiet backroads
Departure & Return
Riding centre is situated at the entrance to the village.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise us of each riders experience levels: beginner or intermediate (10years plus regular riding) or advanced (15 years plus regular riding)?
- In the interest of animal welfare the max rider weight is 90kg/200lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private beach horse riding on a scenic beach in Connemara - Guided. 1 ½ hours..