Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Beach horseback ride on Omey Island from Galway
- Ride across Omey Beach on Omey Island
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Hat and boot rental included
Departure & Return
Cleggan Riding Centre is at the entrance of Cleggan village on the main road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- As times of rides are tide dependent. Please print out voucher and bring with you to validate
- Please bring rain proof gear, wear clothes suitable for riding a horse and shoes appropriate for stirrups.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- In the interest of animal welfare the max rider weight is 90kg/200lbs
- Please let us have your horse riding experience level: beginner or intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or expert (15 years plus regular riding)?
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Beach & countryside horse ride along a Connemara beach. Privately guided .