- Full-day Connemara National Park self-guided tour from Galway
- Choose from a variety of hiking routes to suit your preferences and fitness level
- Enjoy a light lunch at the Connemara National Tea Park Room
- Great-value tour includes lunch and round-trip transport from Galway by bus
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Departure & Return
Bus station is in this centre across the road from the Failte Ireland office. City Link bus departs for Letterfrack 08:30am please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled deaprture time. Bus ticket will be supplied seperately after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return public bus transportation ticket from Galway City to Letterfrack village (entrance to Connemara National Park)
- Light lunch voucher valid for Connemara National Park Tea Room. Please print out vouchers and bring with you to validate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Explore Connemara National Park. Self-Guided with transport from Galway.