1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s most memorable sights, but many tours only make a short stop. This full-day tour from Galway includes five hours of free time to explore the cliffs, as well as visiting the dramatic landscapes of The Burren, and stopping at Discovery Points along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Full-day Cliffs of Moher and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Visit Discovery Points including Black Head and Fanore Strand along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Enjoy ample free time to explore the Cliffs of Moher, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Drive through the otherworldly landscapes of The Burren
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and round-trip transport from Galway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This day trip comes with five hours of free time to explore the Cliffs of Moher, much more than the typical tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the Cliffs of Moher
Cruise to base of Cliffs of Moher
Departure & Return
Galway, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Wild Atlantic Way day tour from Galway city?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Wild Atlantic Way day tour from Galway city?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Wild Atlantic Way day tour from Galway city
8 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western IrelandBus Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandOvernight Tours - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - ShannonBus Tours - ShannonNature and Wildlife - ShannonOvernight Tours - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickNature and Wildlife - LimerickOvernight Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory