Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Connemara’s beaches and tidal Omey Island on horseback
- Savor sweeping views of the Atlantic and Connemara
- Ensure safety with up to two local guides per group
- Riding center supplies both helmets and riding boots
Departure & Return
Riding centre is located at the entrance to the village on the main road from Clifden side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please advise of each riders riding experience: beginner or intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding)?
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the interest of animal welfare there is a rider weight limit 91kgs/200lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Half-Day Tour: Connemara Wild Atlantic Way Guided Beach Horseback Ride..