2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Exploring Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way on horseback is a thrilling way to experience Connemara’s beaches and rugged coastline. Depending on your level of experience, you’ll safely trot or gallop across white sandy beaches while enjoying sweeping views of the sea. This half-day guided horseback tour is suitable for riders of all levels. Those with little or no riding experience will be given plenty of instruction to ensure you feel safe and comfortable on your ride.
- Enjoy a guided horseback tour along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Gallop across white sandy beaches and through crystal clear water
- Guide will cater tour to rider’s age and experience level
- Riding boots and hats are included in tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Hats and boots are available at the riding center
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from Cleggan village
In the interest of animal welfare there is a rider weight limit 91kgs/200lbs.
Departure & Return
The Master's House, Trean, Cleggan, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear footwear that fits into stirrups.
- Please advise us of each riders riding experience level: beginner or intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding)?
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- In the interest of animal welfare there is a rider weight limit 91kgs/200lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Tour: Connemara Wild Atlantic Way Guided Beach Horseback Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Tour: Connemara Wild Atlantic Way Guided Beach Horseback Ride?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalwayNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandHistorical Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonNature and Wildlife - WestportHistorical Tours - WestportCategory