Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy outdoor adventure on horseback on the Connemara Peninsula
- Ride along the Wild Atlantic Way and around the beaches of Omey Island
- Panoramic views over the rugged Connemara coastal scenery
- Safety equipment, including helmets and boots, is included in your tour
Departure & Return
The riding centre is at the start of the village on the Clifden side on the main road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise us of each riders experience level: beginners, intermediate (10 plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding)?
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Riders maximum weight limit of 90kgs/200lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Half-Day Tour: Connemara Wild Atlantic Way Guided Beach Horseback Ride..