Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Set out on a private horseback riding tour of the Ashford Castle Estate
- Ride along forest paths, the lake shore, and past historic landmarks
- Admire views of the mountains, river, caves, and lake
- Maximize time with a private tour
Departure & Return
From Galway take N84 Headford Rd. At Headford continue straight through traffic lights onto R334 to Cross village. Turn left for Cong onto R346 (turns into R345). After 5km on LHS, turn into Ashford Castle, take sharp right after the bridge in front of the Castle. We are down this road on the RHS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Beginners to advanced riders welcome.
- Possible Weight Limitations: If anyone in your party weighs 102 kilograms, 225 pounds, 16 stone or more please contact us to discuss your equestrian activity so we can ensure we have a suitable horse available.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands