- Bake Irish scones and bread in a local’s kitchen in Galway
- Your experience includes all ingredients and use of utensils
- Get printed recipes to take home after this cooking class
- Enjoy eating Irish scones and bread after baking
Departure & Return
N67 House number 4 Roveagh, Kilcolgan Galway Eircode: H91RHH9 If you have any trouble to find my place, let me know, then we can meet at Topaz Petro station in Kilcolgan. If you don't have a car, I can pick you up at the bus stop. PS. For Bus routes, please contact me. phone number: +353 0866066494
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kate Wright
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms