Departure & Return
If travelling from Galway on the N59, at Moycullen village, turn right and travel approximately 6km until you reach Knockferry and carry onto the pier where the guide will meet you in a boat. Please also contact the guide after booking and he will confirm the meet point details.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The boat is the standard wooden lake boat and takes a maximum of 3 people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands