- Private tour and tasting at a family-owned oyster farm
- Learn about oysters from a marine biologist
- Includes a demonstration in shucking oysters
- Taste oysters fresh out of the water
Departure & Return
Meet your host at the Redbank Food Company in Newquay, County Clare.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private, personalized experience
- Flexible with timing so if you prefer another time, let Gerry know when you make your booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't forget to pay a visit to the nearby and namegiving Flaggy Shore ." See review