- Ferry tickets from Cleggan to Inishbofin Island and back
- Walking map for self-guided hike
- Light lunch and tea, coffee, scones
- Great option for independent travelers
Departure & Return
Please present your voucher to the ferry ticket office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is advisable to bring appropriate warm, rain & windproof gear as weather is very changeable. Good walking shoes/boots are recommended to bring.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Walking Inishbofin Island 1 day self guided Connemara coast Wild Atlantic Way.