- Return ferry transfer from Cleggan to Inishbofin island
- Lunch, scones, tea, and coffee
- Walking map of the Westquarter Loop
- Film on local heritage
Departure & Return
Please present the ferry voucher at the ferry office in Cleggan (opposite the village shop).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ferry and lunch vouchers will be supplied after booking. Please print out and bring with you to validate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- It is advisable to bring appropriate warm, rain & windproof gear as weather is very changeable. Good walking shoes/boots are recommended to bring.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- Please advise Doonmore Hotel Staff if you, or any member of your aprty, suffer food allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Day self guided walking Inishbofin Island Connemara coast..