Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the Pyramids of Giza from an Egyptologist guide
- Take a camel ride around the pyramids, if you wish
- Enjoy bottled water and snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo provides a hassle-free experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cairo International airport Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt .
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Back Problems
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Not recommended for pregnant women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms