2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover hidden corners of stunning Scotland on this multi-day, in-depth guided tour through the Highlands. See the centuries-old landmarks and rugged landscapes made famous as film and TV locations, like Doune Castle and Glenfinnan Viaduct. Other highlights include lunch along the iconic Loch Ness and an overnight stay in the picturesque town of Fort William.
- An overnight small-group guided Highland tour
- Travel comfortably between locations in a private van, with train transportation back to Glasgow
- See the real-life backdrops for Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Skyfall, and Harry Potter
- Enjoy optional upgrades to visit inside Eilean Donan Castle and the Wallace Monument
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Accommodation (unless selected)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Digital translations available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 8 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eilean Donan, Loch Ness & The North West Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Eilean Donan, Loch Ness & The North West Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eilean Donan, Loch Ness & The North West Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Eilean Donan, Loch Ness & The North West Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Glasgow
12 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
11 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingOvernight Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghNature and Wildlife - EdinburghOvernight Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsOvernight Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
New LanarkDunure Castle People's Palace & Winter GardensSEA LIFE® Loch LomondGlasgow West EndKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGlasgow CathedralGeorge SquarePollok HouseGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)Merchant CityCulzean Castle and Country ParkGlasgow Science CentreBurrell CollectionSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtThe LighthouseThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Cairngorms National ParkDavid Livingstone CentreGeilston Garden