Explore our promoted experiences
- See many of the Western Highlands’ key sights, all in one day
- Leave the logistics and navigation to your driver on this stress-free trip
- Admire the wild scenery of Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Oban, and more
- Learn more about Scottish history and culture from your guide as you go
Departure & Return
Our tours depart from between stance 23 - 32. Check in is at 08:45 for a 09:00 departure. Please ensure you check in on time. The station information board will display the exact stance for the tour. If you do not arrive on time for check in you will unfortunately miss your tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 5
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Scotland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands