2 hours (Approx.)
Hampden Park is Scotland’s most important football venue and the home stadium of the Scottish National Football team. Venture behind-the-scenes on this guided stadium tour; peek into the dressing rooms, see the cup presentation area, and walk through the players’ tunnel; then visit the interactive stadium museum, where you can shoot a goal in the Hampden Hotshots gallery.
- Follow in the footsteps of footballing legends at Hampden Park stadium
- See the player’s tunnel, dressing rooms, and underground roadway
- Multiple tour times available throughout the day
- Spend as long as you like in the Hampden Park Stadium Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointGlasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scottish Football Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13992P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursGlasgowHistorical Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - BelfastCategory
Dunure Castle The Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Burrell CollectionCairngorms National ParkLoch Lomond & the Trossachs National ParkCulzean Castle and Country ParkGeilston GardenDavid Livingstone CentreSEA LIFE® Loch LomondPollok HouseNew LanarkGlasgow West EndGlasgow CathedralGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)People's Palace & Winter GardensThe LighthouseSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtGeorge SquareKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGlasgow Science Centre