8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know historical Guangzhou on a full-day sightseeing tour. Traveling between the landmarks by air-conditioned coach, absorb the bustling streets and architecture as your driver-guide sheds light on the city’s ancient history and culture. Visit top Guangzhou attractions including the Chen Clan Academy, Five Ram statue and Guangzhou Museum; and see the restored canal of Lizhiwan Brook, and colonial buildings on Shamian Island. Enjoy a tasty Cantonese snack lunch along the way and finish at the Six Banyan Temple, an ornate Buddhist complex crowned by a beautiful pagoda.
- Full-day historical Guangzhou sightseeing tour, with air-conditioned coach transport
- Learn about Guangzhou’s rich past, sights and culture from an informative driver guide
- Absorb the sights, sounds and atmosphere along the bustling streets
- Visit the Chen Clan Academy to experience traditional Lingnan architecture, arts and culture
- See the European colonial buildings on Shamian Island, Lizhiwan Brook canal and Five Ram statue
- Explore the Yao Qi Arts and Crafts Centre and savor a traditional Cantonese light lunch
- Delve into the Guangzhou Museum in Zhenhai Tower and visit the Six Banyan Temple
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off