8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Guangzhou’s major sights in the space of a single day on this introductory tour. Meet your guide directly at your accommodation: traveling around the city in an air-conditioned vehicle makes for a seamless way to explore. With just a small group for company, venture to the Chen Clan Ancestral Hall, explore Yuexiu Park and its famed Five Rams Sculpture, see the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees—a significant Buddhist landmark—and much more.
- See a number of Guangzhou’s most popular attractions, all in one day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to worry about logistics
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Intersperse your sightseeing with a traditional Cantonese lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointGuangzhou, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Guangzhou hotels, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/23/2018 - 12/31/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guangzhou City Sightseeing Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Guangzhou City Sightseeing Day Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuangzhouBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaHistorical Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - ShenzhenCity Tours - ShenzhenHistorical Tours - ShenzhenFull-day Tours - ShenzhenBus Tours - Macau SARCity Tours - Macau SARHistorical Tours - Macau SARFull-day Tours - Macau SARCategory