- Food walking tour of Guangzhou's Liwan neighborhood
- Learn about Guangzhou’s history and its distinctive Cantonese cuisine from a local guide
- Enjoy several food stops at markets, bakeries, and eateries around Liwan
- Sink your teeth into fresh-from-the-sea prawns from a bustling fish market
- Sample favorites like Cantonese dim sum and luscious roast duck
- Savor sweet treats such as flaky ‘wife cake’ pastries and glutinous mango rice
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Exact meeting point details will be provided with the booking confirmation
Tour finishes with Dim Sum in Liwan. At the conclusion of the tour your guide and assist you to get a taxi back to your hotel, or you can enjoy shopping in the local area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eating Adventures Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.